Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sun, Swim, and the Graduation

After 10 years in college, I am done. Finally!!!! Seriously, this thing took way too long. When I pictured myself on the finished side of my degree, I always saw a nursing degree, and if I am very honest, I would have been miserable. Miserable, but with a guaranteed job…hmmm…oh well. Books, though torturous at times (seriously Hard Times by Charles Dickens and Beloved by Toni Morrison almost killed me), make me much happier than science ever could. Now to look for a job where I can read all day….sigh.


While we were in AZ there was a party everyday. The month of May this year was a crazy time for my family. We celebrated my birthday, as well as four of my cousins birthdays, plus my graduation, my cousins prom, and my mother-in-law’s engagement….oh and Avengers came out, which thrilled my husband more than anything else. All set to 95 degree temperatures. Mild by Phoenix standards, but I was ready to head back to Cali on Sunday.  


 The kids took advantage of the heat and swam every chance they got. 
Cousins chillin by the pool! 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness girl, how gorgeous are you?! Seriously, you look amazing, like a model for sure, rockin' your graduation cap and gown. Can't WAIT to see you next month!!!

    ReplyDelete