Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Last Days

This year the last few days of school were so fun that neither of my kids wanted the year to end. With beach days, picnics, best friends, and more beach days, I completely understand. 

A forecast of 68 and cloudy didn't stop the kids from swimming in the ocean. 

Can't believe my boy is going to be in middle school next year! 

Officially the last day of school. Flowers and presents for the teachers. 

These were my teacher gifts. Canvas bags stamped/painted with apples. I don't plan on making a tutorial for this craft, but it was sooo easy! If you ever decide to give it a try just make sure you use a firm apple like granny smith and put something inside the bag or your paint will bleed through. :) 

Layla's teachers surprised the kids threw water balloons. 

Last day of school included a Fun Run where classes took turns running around the school several times. I knew about it of course and tried to talk Layla into wearing something other than her ballerina flats, but she refused and I am all about picking my battles. Shoes didn't seem slow her down. 

Since the teachers pelted the kids with water balloons, it was only fair that the kids get a turn. Layla hit her teacher dead on. 

The above pic is from the first day of school. And the bottom is from the last day.  What a difference a year makes! 
Best TK teacher ever! She spoke sweet words to each child(much crying involved) then presented them with a scrapbook album full of all their TK memories. 

Picnic time! Which means my kidos eat with me really fast then take off to different ends of the playground to hang out with friends. 

Landon volunteered to carry all his sisters things. Such a good big brother! 

No comments:

Post a Comment